The RCDC Hyway Kleenup Krew went to work one beautiful March 2019 Saturday Spring morning and bagged TWO TRUCKFULLS of trash along 211 from Massie’s Corner to the Library! Rapp Dems clean up!
The Next Rappahannock County Democratic Committee’s Meeting…
When and where:
Saturday, April 13, at the Washington Town Hall (485 Gay Street, Washington, VA 22747)
Doors open at 9:30 a.m. for coffee, snacks, and conversation. The meeting starts at 10 a.m.
Everyone is welcome.
Go to www.tristanshields.com for information about Tristan
Go to www.galantefordelegate.com for information about Laura
VOTE in the 2019 Democratic Primary on June 11, 2019. Find your polling place by clicking the link below: https://vote.elections.virginia.gov/VoterInformation/PollingPlaceLookup/
Opportunities to meet Laura Galante, one of the candidates for Virginia’s 18th District House of Delegates
- Sunday, March 24, 6:00-8:00PM in Linden – Laura Galante will attend a Meet and Greet hosted by Jim Law, owner of Linden Vineyard. The event will be at Linden Vineyard. RSVP to email@example.com
- Saturday, March 30, 10:00AM in Remington – Laura Galante will participate in the Hero’s Bridge Vietnam Veterans Day 5K. You can run (or walk) too. For more information, or to sign up, go to: http://herosbridge.org/
- Saturday, March 30, at noon near Culpeper – Laura Galante will attend the Culpeper Persisters Happy Hour Huddle at the Old House Brewery (behind the Winery), near Culpeper. No RSVP needed.
- Sunday, March 31, 1-3PM near Marshall – Laura Galante will attend a Meet and Greet to be held at Barrel Oak Winery, hosted by Brian Roeder and Tony Tedeschi. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, April 2, 11:00AM-1:00PM – Coffee with Laura Galante -Join Laura for a cup of coffee and discussions at the Skyward Cafe, 650 Zachery Taylor Hwy Flint Hill, VA. Open to all and Laura buys the coffee.
- Saturday, April 6, 10AM-2PM in Little Washington – Laura Galante will be speaking at the Blue State Bluegrass Brunch and Fundraiser at the Washington Firehouse, 10 Firehouse Ln, Washington, VA 22747. For further details, check with the Rappahannock County Democratic Committee.