Campaign signs of all kinds are still available and can be delivered to your door. Contact Mary-Sherman Willis for delivery. If you’ve got a good spot for the 4-by-8-foot highway signs let us know!
As much as we loved seeing your faces in person at our last monthly General Meeting, due to the spike in Covid cases in Rappahannock, we’re returning to Zoomworld.
Please join us online this Saturday September 11 at 10 AM at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87970931349?pwd=djErQTVCRi90aE5sTHlsbFdMVE1idz09
We’ll send a reminder the night before with the meeting agenda and the minutes from last month. If you’re not on our email list, please sign up using the tab on the upper right hand corner of this website.
Take care, stay safe, and we’ll get through this together!
Countdown to the November 2, 2021 General Election
For yard signs, please email Mary-Sherman Willis
- Offices on ballot: Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, House of Delegates, Board of Supervisors, School Board.
- First day of in-person early voting at local voter registration office: Friday, September 17, 2021.
- Deadline to register to vote, or update an existing registration: Tuesday, October 12, 2021.
- Deadline to apply for a ballot to be mailed to you: Friday, October 22 2021. Request must be received by local voter registration office by 5:00 p.m.
- Voter registration offices open Saturday, October 23, 2021 and October 30, 2021 for early voting.
- Last day of in-person early voting at local voter registration office: Saturday, October 30, 2021at 5:00 p.m.
- See who is on your ballot by viewing the candidate lists.
- Register to vote or apply for a ballot online using the Citizen Portal.
REMINDER: The terms of the officers (and the at-large Executive Committee members) of the Rappahannock County Democratic Committee will end with our biennial reorganization in January 2022. If you think you might like to serve as Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary, or Treasurer, NOW is the time to step up. We’d love nothing more than to hand the reins over to a younger, more diverse slate. If you’re interested, simply reply to Mary-Sherman Willis to get more information.
The 2021 Blue State Harvest Yard Sale will be on Saturday and Sunday, October 2 and 3, at the Dairy Barns at Mt. Vernon Farm. A preview party on Friday night offers music and snacks, and a first crack at our offerings.
It should be huge!