Go to www.tristanshields.com for information about Tristan
Go to www.galantefordelegate.com for information about Laura
VOTE in the 2019 Democratic Primary on June 11, 2019. Find your polling place by clicking the link below: https://vote.elections.virginia.gov/VoterInformation/PollingPlaceLookup/
Opportunities to meet Laura Galante, one of the candidates for Virginia’s 18th District House of Delegates
- Sunday, March 24, 6:00-8:00PM in Linden – Laura Galante will attend a Meet and Greet hosted by Jim Law, owner of Linden Vineyard. The event will be at Linden Vineyard. RSVP to email@example.com
- Saturday, March 30, 10:00AM in Remington – Laura Galante will participate in the Hero’s Bridge Vietnam Veterans Day 5K. You can run (or walk) too. For more information, or to sign up, go to: http://herosbridge.org/
- Saturday, March 30, at noon near Culpeper – Laura Galante will attend the Culpeper Persisters Happy Hour Huddle at the Old House Brewery (behind the Winery), near Culpeper. No RSVP needed.
- Sunday, March 31, 1-3PM near Marshall – Laura Galante will attend a Meet and Greet to be held at Barrel Oak Winery, hosted by Brian Roeder and Tony Tedeschi. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, April 2, 11:00AM-1:00PM – Coffee with Laura Galante -Join Laura for a cup of coffee and discussions at the Skyward Cafe, 650 Zachery Taylor Hwy Flint Hill, VA. Open to all and Laura buys the coffee.
- Saturday, April 6, 10AM-2PM in Little Washington – Laura Galante will be speaking at the Blue State Bluegrass Brunch and Fundraiser at the Washington Firehouse, 10 Firehouse Ln, Washington, VA 22747. For further details, check with the Rappahannock County Democratic Committee.
I’m running for Virginia Delegate in District 18 in 2019.
Here’s why: we can WIN.
Sunday evening I played rock n’ roll to a Democratic crowd of hundreds who knocked thousands of doors throughout Virginia’s 18th this campaign season. I felt the passion, energy and determination to make the blue wave a mid-term reality.
When I asked “Are you ready to keep it going in 2019?” the roar of the crowd was overwhelming. More energy and money has been spent in District 18 to get out the Democratic vote in the last two years than ever before. We must keep the momentum going.
The incredible transition from being afraid to talk to my neighbors about politics in 2016 to now seeing Democrat signs sprouting up all over the back roads of rural District 18 is just stunning. WE CAN WIN in DISTRICT 18 if we keep this going.
I am asking once again for your support so together we can win the 18th and flip the House of Delegates blue. I’m not accepting money from corporate PACs. I want and need grassroots support. No amount is too big or too small. Please join my campaign today.
I want to talk with every person who wants to speak with me and their friends and their friends’ friends. That means meet and greets, rallies, coffee meetups, karaoke parties, ice cream socials, high tea, low tea, middle tea (I’m not fluent in tea), whatever you think will help get out the vote, I’ll be there. So call/text at 540-216-2095 or email and let’s get started. — Tristan